Back to Job Listings
POSTED: June 28, 2019
Winner of Yuma’s Best 3 years in a row!!!
D&H Electric has immediate openings for dependable electricians and apprentices for the summer. We are looking for hardworking and motivated Journeyman Electricians and Apprentices. Must have experience in the electrician field, tools, PPE, and reliable transportation.
Electrician Apprentices support Electricians in the maintenance, operation and repair of electrical systems. They assist with and perform installation and maintenance tasks in order to ensure the effective operation of various electrical equipment.
- Install, maintain, modify and repair all electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment
- Knowledge and experience with current National Electric Code
- Inspect and test components of electrical system, including transformers, transfer switches and switch gears
- Complete work orders and record material utilized on job
- Utilize blueprints, wiring diagrams and manufacturer's installation manuals to complete assigned projects
- Perform Apprentice level work in the installation, repair of electrical wiring, circuits, fixtures, panel boxes, and outlets.
- Installs fixtures, outlets, and switches and makes wire connections under the supervision of an Electrical Technician.
- Finds and replaces defective wiring and makes connections to new electrical installations.
- Operates a variety of hand and power tools.
- Strict adherence to OSHA safety standards at all times.
- Adherence to attendance policies.
- Performs related duties as required.
Please stop by our office 2333 E. Palo Verde St. Yuma, AZ 85365 and ask for Ernesto Morales or Christian Caudillo.